The FP&A Senior Associate will be exposed to many moving parts of our restaurant group and will be a critical, strategic thought partner, working across the organization to drive value. You will leverage data, build models, communicate insights, and execute best practices to streamline and optimize processes.
- Prepare weekly financial results against budget for operations and play a vital role in the yearly budgets.
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of new business opportunities on our long-term goals, providing insightful decision bases for senior management
- Maintain and quantify risks and opportunities in business performance and conduct scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Improve financial rigor around decision-making, including business cases for investments and new markets and business lines
- Partner with functions including finance, operations, human resources, and marketing to support our growth and our present operations.
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives and develop tools to measure and evaluate them
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong academic track record (bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred)
- 2-4 years of work experience in a highly analytical and strategic role
- Ability to transform raw data into insights for the business
- An expert in Excel and Powerpoint
- Clear communication skills in person and online with experience in translating data into strategic recommendations
- A natural curiosity that leads to quick understanding of new subjectsExcellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job