Element Property Company is searching for an Analyst, who is enthusiastic, organized, and analytical for its growing east coast office. This position will play an integral role in the acquisition and asset management of multifamily properties across the country, offering the candidate insight into the complete life cycle of an asset. This position reports directly to the company principals.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work with management to understand the operations of each property and analyze performance. Monitor renovation projects and track capital expenditures throughout the portfolio.
- Research and analyze numerous markets, both from the desk and “in the field," to gain knowledge of targeted opportunities.
- Underwrite the value of multifamily real estate using cash flow analysis in Excel.
- Assist the Acquisition and Property Management teams with due diligence collection and review
- Work with the principals to finance the assets, and assist with investor relations post-closing, including reporting for institutional and high net worth investors.
- Participate in analytical projects required for the daily management of multifamily assets around the country.
- BA Degree required.
- Critical thinker with strong interpersonal and business communication skills. Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong desire to understand the real estate investment business.
- Candidate must be able to commute to Katonah, NY for a portion of each week. A partial work from home schedule is expected. Travel to the properties will also be required.
Base salary commensurate with experience. Incentive bonus based on individual and company performance.
Element Property Company is a real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition of multifamily properties across the United States. The current portfolio consists of roughly 5000 apartments, across seven markets, and is valued at over $1 Billion. Element's primary investment strategy targets assets in markets with strong blue collar/middle class job growth and aims to acquire apartment properties well below replacement cost that generate returns via near term cash flow, physical repositioning, and market growth. We identify markets with high quality of life and low cost of living dynamics, and we invest in these communities to improve the housing supply and generate outsized returns in less competitive markets.
This job is no longer active.