Moran and Company is a privately-owned brokerage firm that specializes in the sale of institutional quality apartment communities. It operates from six offices across the country, in Irvine, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago, San Francisco, and Houston. Since 1995, Moran and Company has closed approximately $40 billion in apartment sales. The company’s singular product focus and exceptional track record of adding value for their clients has established them as one of the preeminent multi-family housing brokerage firms in the country.
Moran & Company’s has an immediate need for a full-time Underwriting Associate. This position offers candidates a great opportunity to work in and learn about all facets of the institutional apartment brokerage business. The ideal candidate should have excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to underwrite and prepare valuation memorandums for multifamily assets. He or she should also be able to present a compelling written and oral argument in support of a real estate investment opportunity. The ideal candidate can communicate with enthusiasm and professionalism. He or she should have the ability to develop the confidence and respect of the institutional market and the ability to build relationships with key members of the investment community.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop and build relationships within the real estate investment community leading to roles within the Moran Team which focus on direct client representation or continuing with greater responsibility as a marketing specialist.
- Excellent writing skills (a writing sample will be required)
- Strong analytical, communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- We are an entrepreneurial setting and creative problem solving and critical thinking skills are a requisite
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Microsoft products (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and with Adobe products (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Brokerage / Sales
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job