Systima Capital Management (“Systima”) is a Chicago-based alternative investment manager focused on credit investments in the affordable housing commercial mortgage markets. Systima manages assets on behalf of institutional investors including pension plans, family offices, foundations, and high net worth individuals. Systima is experiencing dynamic growth and looking to add top-tier talent.
- Monitor portfolio performance through review of monthly loan reports and other data sources
- Assess loan and asset level risk through analysis of property operating statements, rent rolls, property inspection and other reports
- Identify and communicate credit and performance issues and provide recommendations to mitigate and resolve any potential underperforming loans
- Interface with Servicers and external partners to evaluate loan performance or credit issues
- Provide portfolio and loan level reporting to management and investors
- Work closely with Investment Team to incorporate new investments into the portfolio and to monitor on-going asset level performance
- Monitor and administer loan covenants
- Administer draw requests
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or real estate
- 2-4 years of real estate experience, specifically in the CRE lending space
- Experience in asset managing portfolios of multi-family loans (transitional CRE loans, CMBS, construction loans, special servicing is a plus)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Systima is a fast-growing firm looking for persons with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks, work independently, think critically and solve problems. The ideal candidate would have excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and strong organizational skills. This role will have ample exposure to management and strong communication and presentation skills are a must.
Market competitive salary with performance-based bonus and attractive benefits package.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job