The Lease Administrator should be equipped to:
- Complete residential Rent Stabilized, LIHTC, and Free Market leases by providing tenant information, length of lease, and monthly rent.
- Create and maintain tracking reports for expiring leases.
- Handle all lease renewals in a timely fashion according to Rent Stabilization guidelines.
- Review all due diligence and underwrite new tenants.
- File all annual DHCR rent registrations, MDR registrations and all other necessary registrations with appropriate government agencies.
- Organize and manage tenant files according to company protocols.
- Provide administrative support within the company as needed.
- Knowledge of NYC rent stabilization, leasing, and DHCR guidelines and regulations (including DHCR annual registration guidelines and process), MDR registrations.
- Good working knowledge of Section 8 programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be detail oriented and able to enforce company procedures and protocols in underwriting tenants and interacting with leasing brokers.
- Must be able to work independently and be prepared to provide administrative support when needed.
- 2+ years of prior experience in NYC residential leasing or property management.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi Voyager a plus
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.