The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions clients, with direct accountability for project delivery and develop new business. The Senior Project Manager will provide project management services associated with office space, major tenant improvements, site work and space reconfiguration projects within assigned properties from the planning phase through final completion and delivery to the client.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee construction projects, ranging from office tenant improvements to build-to-suits, for clients of the firm.
- Work closely and harmoniously with the brokers and other project managers (If applicable) in client and prospect engagement.
- Drive the design and construction life cycle by partnering with stakeholders, reviewing design documents, leading meetings, negotiating cost proposals, monitoring construction progress, and performing site inspections.
- Manage all facets of assigned projects (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Pitch project management services to current and potential clients of the firm and help the firm develop new business opportunities in the greater Phoenix market
- Organize and develop project team, including administering the Request for Proposal process, negotiating contracts and monitoring consultant progress.
- Lead client meetings regarding project matters, generating meeting minutes and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Perform financial close out upon project completion including reconciliation of Tenant Improvement allowances & vendor contracts.
- Review and provide comments and recommendations to real estate leases and work letter review.
- Perform base building and site analysis for budget and schedule impacts.
- Develop preliminary strategies, budgets, & schedules to establish the project work plan and deadlines.
- Maintain schedule and budget throughout all phases of project.
- Prepare monthly draws and tracks payments of all invoices.
- Interface with clients to define project requirements.
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in a related field (i.e. construction, architecture, engineering, etc.)
- PMP or/and LEED, highly preferred, but not required.
- 7+ years project construction management/real estate experience, preferably in the Phoenix market.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, advanced Excel.
- Proven track record of leading business development strategy and obtaining new business.
- Strong working knowledge of architectural and engineering drawings.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of performance, professionalism, diplomacy, collaboration, patience and tact.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with both executives and technical partners on matters often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines and companies.
- Self-starter able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize, manage the details, multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to develop and grow a project management practice.
Savills policy is to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Savills participates in the E-Verify program.
- Architecture / Design
- Business Development
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job