The Senior SQL Programmer will develop, document, analyze and complete testing; and debug and support Yardi standardized and/or customized reports according to operations and departmental needs.
- Innovate, design, develop, test, and debug Yardi reports and applications using Yardi SQL scripting, Yardi YSR, Microsoft SSRS/SSIS, and T/SQL
- Support the Yardi Investment Management module and Yardi International platforms by writing custom reports and troubleshooting the Yardi application.
- Work with Yardi and the USAA Real Estate Investor Reporting team on configuring and standing-up InvestorPlus.
- Integrate 3rd party data sources into the Yardi database.
- Develop and support NCREIF reporting out of Yardi.
- Analyze Yardi data issues related to financial transactions and write data fixes.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
At USAA Real Estate our employees enjoy generous benefits packages including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, USAA Membership eligibility, educational and professional designation assistance, business casual dress attire and much more! Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or relevant degree field.
- 5+ years’ recent experience with the Yardi platform and SQL programming, preferably within the accounting or finance industries.
- Experience working on accounting/finance database schema.
- Experience working with Excel and macros.
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL (T-SQL), stored procedures, functions and views
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS.
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements.
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
- Experience in table design, including normalization.
- Familiarity with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes.
- Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.
- Must be able to work in the United States without current or future employer sponsorship.
- SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Visual Studio 2015 and higher working with SSIS
- TOAD for SQL Server or SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Must have strong time management skills and be detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interface with all levels of employees.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.