Trammell Crow Residential (TCR) is a national multifamily real estate developer. Over 40 years, TCR has built over 250,000 premier multifamily residences, delivering amenity-rich communities in economically thriving locations nationwide. With 15 regional offices, TCR provides an on-the-ground presence, deep network, and an understanding of local market dynamics. TCR’s longstanding reputation is built on quality, entrepreneurship and operational excellence. TCR is part of Crow Holdings, a privately owned real estate investment and development firm with a 70-year history and a proven track record of performance and innovation. The founding principles of partnership, collaboration and alignment of interests remain central to the firm’s mission today.
The Development Manager reports to the Senior Managing Director of the North Texas Division and is primarily responsible for managing the pre-development process. The Development Manager serves as the primary interface between construction and development internally and with external project teams from early deal stages through construction, lease up, and sale.
- Project manage architects and stakeholders through project meeting cadence and follow up
- Engage design consultants, and assist with coordination of interior design, finish selections, etc.
- Work closely with development with regard to construction hard cost estimates for future projects
- Develop relationships with local inspecting authorities, determine local tax and permit costs; own and expedite the permit process
- Maintain all pre-development logs and correspondence in reference to all projects in the pipeline
- Set up and maintain design schedule meetings and ensure all parties that need to attend are present
- Engineer development timeline schedule through construction, and drive accountability of stakeholders
- Assist construction on determining specific cost and design issues during design
- Ensure all zoning requirements are met during design and issues are resolved
- Work with Asset Management to manage clubhouse and leasing office opening
- Manage the end-to-end QA process and coordinate reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly joint venture and lender status reports
- Attend all monthly Owner, architect and contractor meetings on behalf of Owner
- Comply with all Company National Standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal law. Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and technology
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, mathematics, architecture, civil engineering, or related business study
- Five years of project and people management in multifamily construction or development industry
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with highest integrity
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Analytically-oriented with deep knowledge design, architecture, construction and development
- Self-motivated and flexible; meticulous attention to detail and project management skills
- Customer service-oriented mindset, with superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Business Development
- Project Management
This job is no longer active.