At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives—while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things—we strive to create an experience where all guests need to do is simply show up and start living.
At present, Blueground operates 3,000 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 400 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.
At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @ | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are currently recruiting a Real Estate Partnership Manager for our forthcoming launch in Seattle.
The Real Estate Partnerships Manager position is one of the most exciting and impactful roles at Blueground. As a Real Estate Partnerships Manager, your primary focus will be the growth of the business —a start-up company’s raison d'être —in the city of Seattle. You will negotiate and partner with large developers and landlords to add new properties to Blueground’s portfolio while establishing strong relationships with the local real estate industry. You will work closely with Blueground’s General Manager in Seattle to develop and execute on a property acquisition strategy and growth plan. If you like ownership, hustle, negotiating while being structured and analytical in your approach, this is the right role for you.
What you will focus on:
- Develop relationships and pitch Blueground to landlords, developers, multifamily owners and increase the size of the portfolio in line with the growth plan
- Research, identify and shortlist appropriate neighborhoods and buildings that meet Blueground standards
- Develop and maintain a network of owners, developers, and broker partners to drive the supply pipeline and selling Bluegrouds leasing and partnership models
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of local public policy and short term regulations
- Negotiate leases, manage closings and properties in the Seattle portfolio
- Conduct and prepare neighborhood analysis, identify locations, building types, and unit types that would be in line with blueground standards.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless handoff from leasing signing to onboarding to operations.
- Manage relationships with owners and developers including deal structuring, ongoing correspondence, and lease compliance.
- Negotiate with developers and landlords on multiple variables to define partnership terms, creating the best win-win situation for both parties
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and manage Real Estate Partnership Associates that join the team
- Provide local perspective and work with the GM to adapt the business model as required
- Relevant experience (at least 3 years) of leadership roles in real estate, or sales related roles.
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results
- Ability to work independently and with speed
- Analytical and data-driven decision making
- Love for negotiations
- Great attention to detail to ensure contract terms have been carefully considered and agreed
- “Always be closing” mentality
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k retirement plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Find us on , , , or at
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job