Job Description Saracen Properties is seeking an Analyst to provide support in the acquisition/development of commercial real estate investments. Responsibilities include the analysis, due diligence and closing of new investments. The position will include the sourcing of new deals and utilizing Argus Enterprise and Excel to model and evaluate the quality of each opportunity. The Analyst role will include working closely with outside brokers, attorneys, and third-party consultants such as engineers, environmental and insurance professionals. This individual will be exposed to and interact closely with a variety of investment opportunities and senior real estate professionals within the commercial real estate industry. Responsibilities Provide support for Saracen’s senior acquisition professionals, through the analysis of complex investment opportunities, managing the firm’s investment pipeline and relationships with institutional capital partners. Create investment documents, including compiling sales and lease comps, producing market and sensitivity analyses, and creating investment memoranda, utilizing DCF/IRR valuation analysis. Manage due diligence and closing process for new investments and analyze third-party reports and closing statements. Develop business plans for new/existing investments, working with outside brokers and asset management. Support financing of new investments, by following debt markets and managing bank and broker relationships. Candidate Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance or related discipline a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Argus Enterprise
- Ability to create complex financial models, including discounted cash flow analysis, preferred returns, waterfalls, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, ability to present detailed analyses to senior management and Saracen’s capital partners
- Ability to manage acquisitions pipeline, and multiple projects at once, while prioritizing workloads and deliverables
- 1-3 years experience
- $65K - $85K + Bonus (Salary Commensurate with Experience)
- Financial Analysis
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.