This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and technically proficient financial analyst to work with a small, boutique real estate firm. TRC Capital Partners develops and invests in various asset classes including hotel and office, primarily in urban Texas locations. This position will support asset management and acquisitions efforts involving frequent contact with the executive team.
TRC Capital Partners is looking for an analyst to conduct a wide range of real estate financial analysis, with an emphasis on existing asset performance and new investment opportunities. Primary responsibilities include managing existing assets to include budgeting, investor reporting, and distributions; supporting the hotel development team; joint venture pro forma modeling; and underwriting and performing due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform complex financial analysis including underwriting cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analyses in Excel and Argus.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Continually develop, enhance and leverage detailed knowledge of the local economy and real estate markets.
- Prepare investment summaries, deal memos, presentations, and other documents.
- Create, manage, and update reports, project budgets, schedules, and cash flow projections.
- Liaise with brokers, attorneys, lenders, government officials, architects, engineers, and vendors.
- Participate in the support of asset management of existing properties including investor reporting, market research, leasing, property sales, budgeting, and administration.
- Respond and follow through on requests for information and communicate with all levels of management.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in finance, business, or equivalent) with a strong record of academic achievement.
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience in real estate investment preferred, including asset management, acquisitions, and development; minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in Argus.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships in a small team environment.
TRC Capital Partners, LLC, is a Houston based, privately held development and investment firm. Over the past twenty-five years, the TRC portfolio has included over $700 million in hospitality assets and over $350 million in commercial real estate on behalf and alongside of both private and institutional investors.
- Asset Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job