Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a Vice President to join the Equity Sales team in our New York office.
- Primary responsibilities include financial underwriting, due diligence review, and transaction execution
- Function as an integral part of a deal team and must have the ability to effectively interface with senior management and clients
- Mentor and instruct Associates, Analysts, and other subordinates in the tools and methods required to effectively procure, underwrite, and transact or otherwise execute their responsibilities
- Prepare presentation materials for prospective clients
- Ensure all deliverables meet client standards
- Facilitate client meetings
- Provide subject matter guidance and direction to functional team
- Recognize and build relationships that ultimately lead to new business
- Track cross-selling opportunities and take responsibility for team integration
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance
- Strong proficiency in Argus and Excel
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate with a focus on investment sales
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Proven ability to generate revenue and actively participate in the successful completion of complex transactions
- Strong verbal and written communications to interact effectively with customers at various levels of staff and management
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment
Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis
- A Masters or MBA graduate with a focus on real estate finance preferred
- 5+ years’ experience commercial real estate experience
- Investment Banking
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.