Our client is the Investment Banking subsidiary of one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and focuses strongly on relationship banking, being recognized in its markets, and close to clients. The Investment Bank is a diversified and leading player with nearly 10 500 professionals present in more than 31 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
The U.S. Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities business is led and staffed with a team of seasoned professionals with experience in all aspects of CMBS. The team engages in the full range of CMBS activities from origination to distribution.
Situs has enjoyed supporting this CMBS team through their growth and has established a dedicated team of individuals who assist with a range of deal-related activities on an off-site basis. In this position, you will be a Situs employee fully dedicated to supporting the Investment Bank's CMBS team on-site, and be a key link between the Bank's activities and the Situs team.
As an Associate dedicated to the Securitization team, your responsibilities will likely include:
- Manage multiple assignments for dedicated Situs team, while understanding and prioritizing projects by specific deadlines
- Interface regularly with internal staff, external client staff, and attend regularly scheduled meetings
- Act as lead on deals, interface with rating agencies, accountants, B buyers
- Train new analyst in data tape preparation and produce/oversee production of key CMBS securitization deliverables
- Analyze property financial information/rent rolls and provide a general level of quality control for underwritings
- Assist with briefing the sales team on conduit and SASB deal attributes, credit concerns and mitigating factors
- Assist with investor calls, roadshows and rating agency haircut calls
- Assist with completing the Due Diligence Questionnaire, Exhibit B and Sponsorship Disclosure which requires a thorough understanding in interpreting loan terms
- Preparing weekly securitization pipeline reports
Desired Skills & Expereince:
- Bachelors degree from a recognized institution
- 3-5yrs experience in CMBS Securitization or a similar role. Big 4 securitization experience is desirable
- Solid understanding of real estate concepts, terminology and source documents
- Excellent written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Exposure to Rockport is desirable but not required
This Employer Participates in E- Verify.
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.