ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with brokers and underwriters on placements, acquisitions and special projects.
- Work with internal customers on insurance matters
- Compile underwriting information and review brokers’ specifications for accuracy
- Analyze premium exhibits, proposals and cost benefit decisions
- Analyze loss projections
- Work with Hawaii based Corporate entity “Pacific Western Insurance, LLC”
- Prepare budget allocations and track variance
- Manage update of insurance tracker with binders, policies, premiums, etc.
- Analyze insurance contract reviews
- Manage RFP process
- Manage attorney coverage enhancement process
- Manage Insurance open items
- Prepare presentations for insurance committee meetings
- Assist in special projects or other duties
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Minimum. 5+ years insurance experience. Multifamily and Construction experience and/or Brokers License a plus.
- Analyze programs and coverage's, evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Position requires ability to work standard hours and business days. Individuals must possess the ability to work the necessary days/hours to complete the essential functions of the position. Work schedule subject to change.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Standard office setting; sufficient physical ability to work in an office setting and operate office equipment.
- Property Management
- Risk Management
5+ to 7 years