This position is part of the Loan Servicing Team and is responsible for ensuring requirements and guidelines are met, analyzing loan packaging and handling certificates.
- Ensure that all properties have sufficient insurance coverage per lender requirements, loan document requirements, and if applicable, lease requirements.
- Initiate renewal requests and follow-up with borrower.
- Analyze insurance policies using loan data from Enterprise and lender's requirements. Request corrections as needed.
- After receipt of compliant insurance certificates, follow up with either borrower or their agent to ensure timely issue of actual insurance policies.
- Update insurance renewals in Enterprise.
- Monitor due dates for escrowed loans and follow-up to insure timely payments.
- Monitor Insurance Escrow Accounts and obtain additional funds from borrower if needed.
- Prepare certification reports for lenders on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commercial loan experience preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance and mortgage loan terminology preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, grammatical and time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work requests.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of insurance certificates preferred.
- Previous experience with customer service preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows (2010 version).
- High school graduate and two years of college preferred.
- Office - work with computers, copiers, and scanners.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion/creed, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, genetic information or predisposing characteristic, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, current or prior membership or service in the U.S. Armed Forces or state military unit, participation in a general public emergency evacuation, or any other characteristic protected by law.