An affordable housing REIT headquartered in New York City with investments throughout the U.S. is seeking a highly-motivated analyst to join its structured finance and debt closing teams. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in various aspects of a growing real estate company. The individual will be actively involved in corporate real estate finance projects as well perform administrative functions for the underwriting and loan administration departments. The role does not require candidates to have direct industry experience. The successful candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable performing both administrative tasks and financial modeling.
- Support duties to Debt Underwriting and Loan Administration Departments in the Closing and Underwriting of new loans.
- Collaborate with Loan Administration on loan deliveries to various investment sources.
- Support Structured Finance in closing new corporate debt facilities by gathering due diligence requests, coordinating legal documents, and processing corporate debt fundings.
- Update reports and models including Corporate Financial Model, Exposure Reports, funding reports, long-term cash forecasts and pricing guidelines. Some of this responsibility includes gathering, inputting and maintaining data from other departments across the company.
- Prepare presentations and pitch books for senior management.
- Collaborate with Compliance Department on various grants and awards by inputting and/or reviewing various financial charts.
- Attention to Detail and Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent complex assignments with moderate supervision with strong focus on meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to be proactive and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and thrive in a result-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with an understanding of Finance preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic Financial modeling experience
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter. No phone calls please.
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.