Essential Properties Realty Trust is looking an Investment Analyst/Associate in its Investment group. Essential Properties is a publicly-traded net-lease real estate company that primarily invests in single-tenant, operationally essential real estate assets operating across a wide variety of industries within the service, retail and industrial sectors throughout the United States. The position will work closely with management to source and underwrite new business opportunities and monitor existing investments.
- Quantitative and qualitative due diligence on prospective real estate investments as well as monitoring current investments.
- Interact with operators and tenants to extract appropriate financial and real estate information to underwrite potential investments.
- Perform in-depth credit analysis on prospective tenants and prepare investment summaries and memorandums.
- Perform in-depth credit analysis and monitoring on current tenants.
- Prepare investment and disposition summaries and memorandums.
- Develop working knowledge of leases, purchase and sale agreements, and other third-party reports for general responsibilities.
- Perform various tasks related to market research (sales comps, lease comps, aerials), internal requests and marketing efforts.
- Prepare presentation materials for lending institutions, and prospective and current investors.
- Develop relationships w/ brokers and or sponsors.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, real estate, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- CPA/CFA preferred.
- Ability to evaluate financial statements.
- Understanding of real estate fundamentals.
- Commercial real estate valuation, underwriting and/or accounting experience a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Some travel will be required.
- This position is not eligible for relocation compensation
- Candidate must be citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States
This job is no longer active.