We are seeking an experienced professional to join our Debt Investment Group. The Originator will be an integral part of Kennedy Wilson’s Real Estate Debt Investment Group in its Beverly Hills headquarters office. The successful candidate will play a critical role in sourcing commercial real estate loans by utilizing an established network of mortgage brokers, bankers, and sponsors, as well as creating new business relationships. The investments will be made on behalf of new and existing separate accounts and commingled funds managed by Kennedy Wilson. The candidate will report directly to the Managing Director of the Real Estate Debt Investment Group.
Founded in 1977, Kennedy Wilson is global real estate investment company headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA with 12 global offices. We own, operate, and invest in real estate on our own and through our investment management platform. We focus on multifamily, office and industrial properties located in the Western United States, U.K, and Ireland. For further information on Kennedy Wilson, please visit
- Origination and execution of debt investment opportunities, including oversight of the analysis, underwriting, structuring, and closing of commercial real estate loans
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with sponsors, mortgage brokers, and lenders
- Analyze credit worthiness of potential opportunities
- Present new deals to the Investment Committee
- Perform site visits and market research
- Lead the closing of transactions, working with internal and external teams
- Manage borrower relationships throughout the investment lifecycle.
- Candidates must have a strong work ethic, excellent analytical and communication skills, be self-motivated, work well in a team environment, and be able to manage several deals at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field, preferably finance or real estate.
- 7+ years of CRE loan origination and transaction management experience at a bank, specialty finance company, or similar financial institution
- Possess the ability to produce new business channels and maintain relationships.
- Excellent presentation, listening, reading comprehension, and written communication skills
- Competitive base salary & Discretionary Bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- 401K retirement plan.
This job is no longer active.