REVENUE MANAGER, AFFORDABLE REAL ESTATE. Remote, Eastern Standard Time Zone
Conifer Realty, LLC is a dynamic, vertically integrated organization that creates and manages high-quality affordable and work-force housing. Conifer is devoted to growth, to innovation and being a best -in -class developer.
Conifer has a 45-year investment and development history with over 16,000 units owned and managed today. Along with its affiliate, Conifer is one of the Top 20 owners in the nation. We currently have an East Coast portfolio and are looking to rapidly expand. At the heart of Conifer is an experienced team of more than 600 highly skilled and passionate professionals. The team’s demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit has secured our leadership role in the affordable housing industry.
Visit Conifer's website to understand our history, mission, and values at link: www.coniferllc.com
We are currently seeking a talented Revenue Manager to assist us with growing the Conifer’s footprint.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Vice President of Asset Management, the Revenue Manager will be responsible for revenue maximization of our affordable multi-family portfolio. The Revenue Manager will act as a liaison and key decision maker between Conifer’s property management and asset management teams.
- Core duties involve revenue maximization through deployment of company systems and business processes for a portfolio of affordable multi-family apartment communities.
- Build and enhance revenue reports to drive decision making
- Establish pricing targets, revenue optimization, marketing, and leasing strategies based on market conditions and revenue goals. This will include existing assets as well as new communities coming on-line
- Review rental rates and renewal acceptances at regular intervals and communicate strategies to regional managers
- Responsible for generating detailed ‘competitive set’ reports and understanding their relationship within respective submarkets
- Schedule site visits to further research and review submarket conditions and property operations
- Analyze leasing metrics such as occupancy, exposure, expirations, leads, visits, net leases, and seasonal market trends
- Identify plans to decrease vacancy by proposing pricing changes, concessions schedules, and other programs that consider the supply and demand of each market
- Represent Conifer to municipalities and agencies as needed when proposing rent changes
- Recommend additional solutions for other income generation
- Take part in annual budget and reforecasting processes to enhance accuracy and projection of GPR and other rent related metrics
- Review economic, supply & demand trends for the U.S. and how they impact the portfolio fundamentals
- This position will act as a liaison and key decision maker between property management and asset management
- Stays abreast of industry best practices regarding utilization of Revenue Management Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Yardi; Additional experience in CoStar, Axiometrics and/or Yieldstar is a plus
- Affordable Housing experience strongly preferred – A working knowledge of various rent related affordable programs
- 3-5 years of experience in revenue management
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office Suite
- Detail oriented and prioritizes organization
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Conifer Realty is a professional, service-oriented organization offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with excellent benefits that include ongoing training, promotion from within, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO); 401K with company match; medical, HSA, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; and a wellness program.
APPLY TODAY via our website link: www.careersatconifer.com to complete our application process and attach your resume. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team!
Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/ Disability/ Veteran.
Apply for this job