ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
Newport Beach, CA
Boardwalk Investments Group, LLC ("Boardwalk") is a privately held commercial real estate investment company. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, the Firm currently manages a commercial real estate portfolio comprised of retail, mixed-use, office and multifamily assets located primarily in Orange County, California. The Firm is led by a seasoned management team with over 50 years of commercial real estate experience. Since 2012, Boardwalk's investment strategy is to actively acquire, stabilize, and manage commercial real estate located in core, coastal markets in California. In 2019, the Firm transacted in over $150 million of acquisitions including grocery-anchored, mixed-use and high street retail assets.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Property Manager to join our team managing a private real estate portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain tenant satisfaction and oversee all aspects of tenant management while assuring the highest possible standards of property maintenance and appearance.
- Responsible for managing all tenant relationships and building improvement projects. Visit tenants on a regular basis and respond professionally and promptly to their questions and requests.
- Assist the Director of Leasing in determining the office/retail needs and eligibility of prospective tenants.
- Inspect all properties and vacant suites to ensure they are in the proper condition.
- Examination of suitability of retail and proper location within the property for the maximization of rental income.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Real Estate License preferred
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in real estate industry while holding a license
- Property Management experience for residential and commercial properties preferred
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to travel (local)
Boardwalk offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Boardwalk is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
- Project Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job