Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC (“Brookwood”), a leading private equity real estate investment firm that invests in value-add commercial real estate properties and related operating businesses, is seeking an experienced Vice President of Property Operations.
- Coordinate all property management personnel hiring, allocating, supervising and discharging;
- Responsible for training new hires and developing ongoing professional development training programs for property management staff and facilities personnel;
- Manage the reforecasting and budgeting process;
- Be a resource on operational, facility and construction issues and projects, including answering questions of property manager’s regarding Yardi and Kardin, tenant events, and emergencies;
- Provide coordination between the property managers and the asset managers, accounting group (eg with respect to deadlines for budgeting, CAM reconciliations, etc..), IT group and senior management;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of property standards, operating policies and procedures. Maintain an efficient and well-organized property management library of the same;
- Review all expense line items in the portfolio and manage certain ones (etc… utilities);
- Assist the Director of Asset Management with special projects as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in Property Management with recent experience in a Regional Property Manager or Director role;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Strong organizational, written and analytical skills;
- Exceptional leadership, management and coaching capabilities;
- Knowledge of YARDI and Kardin software; and
- Prior management experience with ability to demonstrate sound financial management functions
Salary is commensurate with experience.
BROOKWOOD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job