Locations- Various US
My client, a leading national lender, is hiring production talent in various locations across the US. The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for originating any of the following:
- Fannie Mae DUS/ Freddie Mac Program Plus conventional loans
- FHA multifamily and healthcare loans
- Multifamily Affordable housing loans
utilizing a full array of products including bridge loans, construction loans, mezzanine loans, primarily through the development and maintenance of strong relationships with developers, owners, builders, contractors and other direct or indirect borrowers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with an emphasis on developers, owners, builders, contractors, and other director borrowers, as well as real estate brokers, and other sources of third-party mortgage loan origination opportunities in the appropriate market channels.
- Prescreen and qualify loans prior to the underwriting and closing process. Interface with company credit analysts to prepare credit presentations for credit committee approval.
- Maintain a minimum annual production goal of approximately $100 million.
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage origination or related experience.
- Strong relationships with borrowers in the local/regional market.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of and ability to structure around risks associated with transactions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on, proactive style.
- Collaborative personal/professional style that advances a collegial partnered approach to meeting corporate objectives.
- Ability to work successfully in a large financial institution.
- Strong management and administrative skills.
- Ability to effectively represent customers and business partners.
- Advance degree preferred.