Investment Sales Intern - Commercial Real Estate
Phoenix, AZ (NorthMarq)
***Questions about position, please contact Maria Sather in Human Resources with NorthMarq.***
**A completed application is required to be considered.**
The NorthMarq Investment Sales Team is seeking a professional and driven individual who is interested in learning about the commercial real estate industry by virtue of aiding the team in coordinating their prospecting efforts. The to-be-hired database manager will be part of the team based in Phoenix, AZ and will play a key role in the broker’s prospecting efforts while obtaining extensive exposure to multifamily and manufactured housing assets both in the private capital and institutional space throughout the southwest.
The activities surrounding this position will primarily involve the maintenance and organization of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database of apartment and manufactured housing properties and their owners. Additionally, this position will require outbound calls to owners and managers in an effort to obtain accurate property and ownership information. The position may also involve the support of the current brokerage team's full time marketing and research staff.
- Responsible for planning, designing and maintaining a next-generation, modern data platform
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day database operations
- Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Gather and track critical property data points for research and negotiation purposes
- Review, analyze, comprehend, and interpret real estate information from various sources
- Pull data for and consolidate a wide variety of sales and marketing reports
- Direct communication with property managers, asset managers and principals to clarify inconsistencies found during the research process and address other property specific issues
- Automate various business processes
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program as a Junior or Senior or a currently enrolled MBA student. Preferred area of study in real estate, finance, or business area.
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, drive for results, ability to multitask, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Proficiency in Salesforce and/or Apto CRM
- High energy and self-driven. Suitability to an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various types of real estate data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with a wide variety of internal and external parties.
- Team player, strong work ethic and passion to work in the commercial real estate industry.
- Real Estate License is a plus but not necessary
- Brokerage / Sales
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.