CreditVest is seeking a business development consultant to assist us in growing revenue $500k+ a year over the next five years. This individual would be involved in working with the owner to set a strategic plan, networking on behalf of the company, and bringing in new clients.
CreditVest is an experienced third-party underwriting company with a long track record of excellence and high customer satisfaction. We differentiate ourselves through our high-quality consistent product and dedicating specific individuals to each client. CreditVest provides an extensive range of underwriting, due diligence, and financial advisory services through a skilled staff of real estate professionals. Over the past 25 years, CreditVest has worked with a wide variety of lenders and investors from some of the largest banks in the United States to federal government departments.
- Well-established network of contacts within the commercial real estate finance industry
- Willingness to learn our culture and values so you can effectively represent us to potential clients
- Significant knowledge of and prior experience in the commercial real estate finance industry
Compensation will include a commission component. It is expected that this will be a part-time role and most work will be performed remotely.
Please provide a resume and a cover letter which answers the following:
- How do you see your current network as an asset in fulfilling this role?
- What is attractive to you about a role consisting of networking and selling on CreditVest s behalf?
- Business Development
This job is no longer active.