TSB Capital Advisors is a real estate finance advisory firm built on strong client relationships and a proven track record of success. TSB Capital Advisors delivers a unique, personalized and hands-on view to real estate finance by staying proactively involved from the beginning to the end of a transaction.
With offices in Paoli, PA and Phoenix, AZ, we specialize in real estate finance and full-service consulting with a specialty in the student housing sector.
In a short time, TSB Capital Advisors has quickly grown into a preeminent real estate finance firm (strong emphasis on student housing and multifamily) whose services are sought after by some of the most sophisticated real estate owners, operators and investors in the country. TSB Capital Advisors acts as a consultant, not just a broker, advising clients on every step on the capital financing process.
In addition, TSBCA has a sister company, TSB Realty, that focuses on investment sales in student housing.
TSB Capital Advisors is seeking an experienced Associate for its team. The Associate will have the opportunity to interact and work directly with all team members. Key responsibilities of the position are:
- Reviewing and screening commercial real estate finance opportunities, and forming an opinion
- Creating detailed financial analyses of commercial real estate financing opportunities
- Coordinating efforts leading to transaction closing
- Reviewing and researching property, financial, market and legal due diligence matters
- Preparing investment memoranda
- Preparing and developing pro formas and financial models
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic and real estate market data for presentations
- Developing skills to source new financing opportunities and marketing the firm through active participation in the real estate community
- 2-4 years of finance or commercial real estate finance experience, with emphasis on underwriting and valuation
- Strong academic background
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Understanding on basic capital markets principals (interest rate calculations, bond math)
- Very high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to operate both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are required
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work long hours and occasional weekends with a positive team oriented attitude, commitment and dedication
- Paoli, PA
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.