Well established NYC based real estate firm with an extensive record of success in the development and acquisition of office, residential, retail and hotel properties has an immediate need for a Property Administrator.
The successful candidate must have directly related hands on experience in commercial office and retail property management in NYC.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact and greet visitors and callers/tenants, route and resolve information requests, distinguish potential important calls, take messages as necessary.
- Maintain tenant relationships recognizing key contacts with a personable demeanor.
- Liaison between Property Management Office and Tenant Contact; accountable for distribution of memorandums and scheduling coordination efforts.
- Address outstanding Work Orders and maintain COIs.
- Understand and enforce Building Rules and Regulations and coordinate the tenant construction process and Work Order requests.
- Track and manage administrative files, both physical, electronic and shared drive documents. Maintain Emergency Contact files for Building and Tenant Contacts.
- Handle all bank related errands, distributing received mail, and courier deliveries. Arrange outgoing mail and courier services.
- Order and maintain inventory of general office supplies, inclusive of storage area.
- Responsible for appearance and operational needs of the office.
- Self-motivated and directed, capable of independent problem solving, and ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to multitask while working autonomously or collaboratively with team members.
Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial property management in NYC
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Strong analytical skills
Excellent verbal and written communication
Proficient in Word, Excel and Yardi or MRI
This job is no longer active.