Real Estate Analyst – Sustainability and ESG
Real Estate Private Equity is an exciting industry with the power to shape communities and change the built environment. The Sustainability and ESG Analyst role at FCP is a unique opportunity to launch a career in this sector, offering an amazing training ground that includes working directly with the firm’s leadership and other industry leaders, development of core financial and analytical skills and an opportunity to make an impact early in your career.
FCP is a leading real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $6 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our Washington, DC team.
As an Analyst, you will support our clients and investment decisions by:
- Compiling and analyzing Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data across FCP portfolio
- Thought leadership in implementing ESG best practices across all business units at FCP including prior to asset acquisition and ongoing during ownership period
- Preparing quarterly ESG updates and annual investor ESG reports
- See 2019 ESG report at
- Collecting and analyzing data for Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) reporting
- Researching, implementing and tracking social impact metrics with focus on education and health
- Evaluating opportunities for building certification
- Presenting to FCP leadership and the broader FCP team
- Networking with real estate sustainability leaders via working groups and conferences
- Entry-level to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic credentials
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please apply via FCP’s website at
FCP invests in all asset classes and provides equity, preferred equity and structured debt investments for commercial and residential real estate. The firm, based in Chevy Chase, MD, owns and manages in excess of $3 billion in assets. FCP is currently investing its fourth investment fund, a $755 million commingled, value-add discretionary fund.
FCP is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information on FCP, please visit
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.