At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth – and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Capital Markets Associate, you will support the Funds Management team through extensive relationship building with prospective investors, managing existing investor relationships and other investor relations responsibilities. Here are the roles you'll play:
- Identify new fund investors, establish introductions through outreach to prospects, and build investor relationships through extensive interactions
- Support the Fund and Portfolio Management team by coordinating investment analysis, investor reporting, due diligence, and other ad hoc investor requests
- Collaborate with prospective fund investors throughout the due diligence process
- Communicate Fund performance to existing and prospective investors
- Leverage an industry-leading analytics foundation to further investment strategy and drive performance
Building Blocks to Your Success
- Demonstrated experience with institutional capital relationship management and reporting, especially in an institutional capital advisory or LP capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to walk investors through complex concepts in a simple, straightforward manner
- Understanding of real estate dynamics and capital structuring
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
The Cortland Difference
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
This job is no longer active.