HAL Real Estate Inc. (HAL) is a Seattle-based real estate investor focused on direct and joint- venture equity investments throughout the greater Puget Sound region. We invest across all property types with particular experience in value-add and ground-up multifamily, office and mixed-use projects. As the subsidiary of an international holding company, we have the financial resources of a large institutional firm but maintain the ability to make quick decisions as a local, flexible investor. We have been active in the greater Puget Sound region since 1993. Our target equity investments are $10-$50 million although we can go larger as needed.
We are looking for a full-time analyst to join our five-person investment team and assist in all aspects of our real estate investment and management process. You will be an invaluable part of our growing team and will have significant opportunity for direct mentorship by the investment team in all aspects of real estate.
- Financial modelling of acquisitions, dispositions, new developments, and recapitalizations.
- Conducting asset management analysis and assisting in asset management activities.
- Developing market research for potential investments.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of local submarkets.
- Assisting in due diligence of potential investments.
- Assisting in acquisition and disposition activities.
- Helping with preparation of investment committee memoranda.
- Completing special projects to support acquisitions and asset management as required.
- A bachelor’s degree with coursework in economics, finance, real estate and/or urban planning.
- A passion for investment, cities, buildings and neighborhoods.
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- A self-starter able to identify areas of need and the desire to take initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Argus and VBA a major plus.
Compensation shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Position is located in Seattle, Washington with a target start date no later than June 2020.
We will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
- Asset Management
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.