The investor reporting and fund operations analyst is a full-time employment opportunity at Rialto’s corporate headquarters in Miami, FL. The analyst will mainly be responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual investor reporting, daily investor correspondence/relations and maintaining the company’s CRM system. Other responsibilities will include preparing/maintaining quantitative metrics for fund performance, preparing/reviewing fund capital activity, and documenting operational policy and procedure enhancements. Analyst will also be required to manage ad hoc requests, outside of recurring job duties to assist in fundraising and financing efforts.
A successful candidate will have a strong interest in real estate investments and specifically real estate private equity. The firm specializes in complex real estate debt transactions, in addition to traditional equity investments. The preferred candidate will have a background in real estate capital markets and accounting/investor reporting. The candidate will be working in a fast-paced group, with direct exposure to the firm’s executive team and investors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual investor reports for Rialto’s fund vehicles;
- Maintain good understanding and produce write-ups for Rialto’s fund investments, both credit and equity real estate investments;
- Prepare and manage fund capital activity, including closings, transfers, capital calls and distributions;
- Serve as a point of contact for existing investors – responds to questions regarding valuations, capital activity, due diligence, performance, ad hoc client requests, etc.;
- Act as liaison internally with various Rialto teams regarding client reporting, requests and other projects;
- Review and understand fund documents, investment management agreements, and asset-level financing agreements, amongst others, to ensure proper application of all inputs into models and flow through to financial statements;
- Assist in the creation and preparation of marketing materials, coordinating materials for investor meetings, etc.;
- Analyze and interpret asset level performance data and metrics for CMBS, Structured Credit and Equity Investments
- Support the due diligence process for prospective investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required
- Minimum of (2) years of experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Real Estate or Big 4
- Experience working in Customer Relationship Management platform; Backstop experience preferred
- Strong ability to understand financial statements and key financial terms in real estate, credit, and private equity
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A working knowledge of investment and security markets, real estate, and credit products
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop. The Associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Evening or weekend work may be necessary to meet deadlines.
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates.
Rialto is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age (40+), disability, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit: .
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.