Real Estate Investment Analyst
We are a boutique real estate investment firm that invests on behalf of a small number of high net worth and institutional investors. We source real estate private equity investments for our clients, creating portfolios that are diversified by property type, geography, and operating partner, and that are consistent with the investment strategy we create for each client. We also provide advisory services relating to pre-existing real estate investments held by our clients. We are an SEC-registered investment advisor and are based in Larkspur, CA.
The analyst will play an integral role in evaluating investment opportunities, conducting due diligence, and preparing investment memoranda. Additional responsibilities will involve meeting prospective operating partners, preparing market research, preparing materials for client meetings, maintaining corporate performance data (track record), and working alongside our portfolio management/investor relations staff on matters relating to the existing portfolio and to closings of new investments. We outsource our management and reporting functions to a third party firm with whom we have a close relationship; the analyst will assist in monitoring and overseeing the reporting function and will interact regularly with the personnel at our reporting affiliate’s office.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
- Post-bachelors experience in real estate, finance or investments.
- High level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, with preference given to applicants with proven Excel modeling skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work independently. We are a small office and our principal travels extensively for client meetings.
- Strong interest in real estate and investing and a desire to work in this field over the long term.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter for consideration. Ideal job for a North Bay resident. Compensation based on experience.
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.