AEW has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst in the Los Angeles office. The person in this role will work on a wide range of property types and deals. This is a great opportunity to build upon basic commercial real estate experience and gain deeper knowledge of the industry.
- Support Investment professionals in evaluating, originating, structuring, negotiating and closing transactions.
- Create and maintain acquisition evaluation models in Excel and Argus.
- Prepare detailed real estate, corporate finance/credit, economic, demographic and capital markets due diligence.
- Support asset management of multiple real estate classes including communication with partners, leasing agents property managers and contractors.
- Prepare investment summaries.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or other similar quantitative focus required.
- Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience in real estate, finance, financial modeling and/or general investments. Prior real estate experience is required.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting fundamentals is essential.
- Excellent problem solving, computer programming and modeling (in both Excel and Argus) and general quantitative skills are a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are also required.
- Individuals must be able to work cooperatively and effectively as a member of a team.
- Individuals should be aggressive self-starters, willing and able to maintain high levels of energy, productivity, and effectiveness for lengthy periods.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize will be frequently tested.
AEW Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job