When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Assistant Construction Manager with Hines, you will act as the Owner's representative and assist in the management and coordination of all activities associated with the construction of base building and/or interior improvements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Owner and/or tenants in space planning, budget preparation, material selection, cost estimating, Construction contracts and cost monitoring
- Coordinate and facilitate general construction activities
- Monitor and review contractors' work as it relates to budget, schedule and owner's program
- Direct activities of architects/engineers
- Prepare and monitor cost estimates, budget updates, change order reports
- Administer change order procedures and contractor progress payments
- Maintain and monitor the progress of punch lists and close out documents
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in construction science, engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- Three or more years general contractor or construction related experience
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 219 cities in 23 countries. Hines has approximately $124.3 billion of assets under management, including $63.8 billion for which Hines provides fiduciary investment management services, and $60.5 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 148 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,362 properties, totaling over 449 million square feet. The firm's current property and asset management portfolio includes 514 properties, representing over 222 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
2+ to 5 years