Mark IV Capital, a privately held, growth-oriented real estate company is seeking a candidate to join its team focused on acquiring, developing, owning and operating commercial real estate assets throughout the Western United States. The Commercial Real Estate Property Manager will represent the company as the on-site property manager in Round Rock, Texas. This individual will be responsible for the daily management of the company's two commercial properties in the Round Rock submarket of Austin.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- High level of enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience managing tenant improvement construction
- Experience training assistant property managers
Tasks the property manager can expect to complete are:
- Interface with tenants
- Conduct property walks
- Initiate maintenance and capital improvements of properties
- Manage Tenant Improvement projects
- Follow up with accounts receivable
- Update monthly reports
- Maintain tenant insurance
- Lease administration
- Facilitate the execution of contracts
- Prepare annual operating budget
- Manage filing system
- Answer phones and greet clients
- Keep stock of supplies
- Complete move out reports and coordinate security deposit refunds
A minimum of 5 years of property management experience is required.
This position is available immediately. Please submit your resume and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.