The Financial Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining financial models, reporting, and providing analytical support to department heads and the Lionstone Lead Financial Office (LFO) across the company’s overall portfolio.
- Portfolio and corporate financial reporting and forecasting, as well as investment performance reporting, benchmarking, and attribution analysis.
- Develop financial models to provide analytical decision support for strategic business initiatives.
- Create and maintain financial models to support operational recommendations to and value creation, working closely with teams across all departments including Accounting, Capital Formation, Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Development and Acquisitions.
- Assist in the development of business unit FP&A improvement recommendations (e.g. systems and processes).
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Oversee and monitor current and future investments as required. Update financial projections throughout asset and fund life cycles. Create and maintain division-level income and balance sheet forecasts.
- Independently develop simple to moderate financial models and analyze data to assess historical results and themes to project future trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Demonstrated strong creative problem-solving, financial modeling, analytical, and valuation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills - financial analysis, data management, problem solving.
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, financial reporting, and discounted cashflow analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications.
- Organized, highly-detail-oriented, results-driven, with excellent project management skills and ability to meet deadlines managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of different audiences and be diplomatically assertive.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics. Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity.
- Real estate operations / portfolio management experience.
- Capital markets transaction and financial structuring experience.
- Direct experience with real estate debt and equity structures and documentation.
- Consulting experience within a “Big Four” firm providing i) M&A, ii) financial / operational, iii) audit, or iv) tax advisory services.
- Strong comprehension of risk and return and demonstrated application across multiple different transaction types.
- Real estate public markets or private equity reporting experience is a plus.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
This job is no longer active.