The Financial Analyst is responsible for building financial models and analyzing quantitative date for the development and execution of asset level strategies such as leasing, physical improvement, development, recapitalization, and disposition for a portfolio comprised primarily of value-add and development assets. Responsibilities will also include assisting in the production of investor and management report at both the asset and portfolio level.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Research, collect, consolidate and analyze market and financial data and other information, including valuations, cash flow analyses, and/ or comprehensive proformas.
- Present findings to internal staff.
- Convey information and coordinate with internal teams, and at times external parties such as owners, brokers, lenders.
- Assist in the writing and production of reports, including monthly and quarterly investor reporting, annual asset management plans, or investment memorandums.
- Build analytical tools and/or templates.
- May assist with due diligence, closing, and transition of assets to internal departments. May assist with records management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, real estate, or finance
- 0-3 years of experience in real estate investment and/or financial analysis; institutional experience on the equity investment or investment brokerage side preferred
- General understanding of commercial real estate finance, structuring, leasing, and property operations.
- Experience in building and using complex financial models.
- Understanding of general accounting principles, financial statements, and budgets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, and Argus experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word required and PowerPoint preferred for reporting and presentations.
- Understanding of provisions and terms in commercial office lease documents, loan documents.
- Excellent writer and verbal communicator.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and take on responsibility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: work at a stationary work space for long periods of time, with mobility to move throughout the office; use a PC, constantly reaching with hands and fingers and keyboarding extensively; work in close contact with small and large groups as frequent communication with others is required, including use of the telephone; be able to read and write documents in hard and electronic copy, including those requiring great attention to detail; have the physical strength and agility to handle routine office tasks and machinery. Occasional travel may be required for certain employees depending on location.
This position is in a standard office environment with desktop business equipment and frequent telephone calls. Noise level is moderate. Frequent interruptions are common, while under deadlines and time constraints.
Unico Properties LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will receive consideration without regard to disability, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.