Senior Living Portfolio Manager
Caddis is looking to hire someone to work closely with leadership and play a key role in assisting with the overall operations and financial management of the Caddis senior living communities.
- Perform financial modeling and underwriting.
- Assist in the creation and updates of property budgets.
- Make recommendations on ways to improve property financial results and be able to analyze the performance of managed properties.
- Benchmark portfolio performance to industry trends.
- Reads and analyzes real estate related documentation (e.g., offering memorandum, leases, property financials, property condition assessments, contracts, etc.).
- Assist with due diligence and market research of real estate market, competitor analysis, supply/demand fundamentals, industry trends, etc.
- Gathers and analyzes financial statements and demographic information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Interacts daily with a variety of individuals, across all levels.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis and reports as needed.
- Manage site visit schedule to ensure each property is visited once per quarter or delegate to team members when necessary.
- Assist with market research and create property materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of Financial Analyst experience with an emphasis in senior housing or real estate.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a background in analytics.
- Strong background in research and reporting.
- Must be able to demonstrate logical and strategic thinking with minimal direction.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and instruction, yet able to function as part of a team.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years