Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Intern will assist with the operations and management of Invesco’s non-core platform. The platform includes seven equity and debt non-core funds in the value and opportunistic space. The assignment will last a total of 8 to 10 weeks, beginning in May/June and continuing through July/August in Dallas, TX.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assist the portfolio management team in evaluating Fund performance and holdings
- Assist with ongoing monitoring of loans and annual reviews in debt portfolio
- Participate in various investment committee and portfolio strategy meetings with the Value and Opportunistic portfolio management teams
- Ad hoc requests for reporting, reforecasting, capital management, and hold/sell analysis
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Strong Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Strong research skills required
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills a must
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Strong interest in real estate required
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Attainment of a undergraduate degree in a business/real estate field is in process (graduate degree in process a plus, not required)
FLSA (US Only): Nonexempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
- Portfolio Management
- Alternative Investments
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.