At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live.
To do this, we offer beautifully furnished and thoughtfully-equipped apartments in the most vibrant cities around the globe for a month, a year, or even longer. Guided by people's growing desire to live more mobile lives -- while not sacrificing comfort and the finer things -- we strive to create an experience where all that guests need to do is simply show up and start living.At present, Blueground operates 3,000 apartments in nine cities across three continents and has a team of 400 employees. By 2023, we plan to be in more than 50 cities with 50,000 properties.At Blueground, we invest first and foremost in our team, and that’s reflected in our mission: to create a tech-powered living experience that guests love, homed in an organization where great people are proud to work.
We actively seek out people who demonstrate our four core values:
- Time is everything. Cherish it
- Excellence is our epic journey
- We care deeply about our clients and colleagues
- Transparency, once embraced, makes everything easier
Follow us on Instagram @ | #ShowUpStartLiving
We are seeking a Real Estate Partnerships Associate for our forthcoming launch in Seattle.
As Real Estate Partnerships Associate you will help us grow our apartment portfolio in Seattle. You will focus on building our apartment supply in select Seattle neighborhoods to further fuel our growth and market presence.If you are a recent graduate or professional, that is looking for a fast-growing career within an international startup company, who possesses an interest in real estate and has strong communication, sales or business development skills, then this role may be for you!
What you will focus on:
- Build and nurture relationships with developers, leasing managers, real estate agents/brokers, and landlords/owners
- Achieve agreed upon apartment lease targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate new apartment on-boarding effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze neighborhood and building potential, and track apartment performance and lease renewals
- Prospect, qualify, research, present and close apartment opportunities with institutional and private partners
- Negotiate and structure favorable apartment lease terms
- Grow apartment supply pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, networking, and local market sector knowledge
What we are looking for:
- Degree from a top-tier university
- Previous experience in a related position or field is welcome but not a must
- Strong communication skills and with an eye-to-detail approach
- Quick thinker and deal maker
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision plans)
- Flexible paid time off
- 401k retirement plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Find us on , ,
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.